Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Cartoons THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS: PILOT

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

To give credit where credits due, the only reason the shows been pretty good is because Goose is at the helm. Glitch might do most of the grunt work but all the ideas/writing/visuals are done to Goose's specifications. I'm usually lukewarm about troons at best but Goose is one of the good ones. Been following them on twitter for ages now, they're an old school chan shitposter turned semi-main stream artist without the trolls remorse.
Yeah exactly, despite that other stuff their work is quite solid and so far the show hasn't been awful so can't be too negative about it.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

dont know much about this character but i like seeing her spaz out. i guess that's part of the appeal of the girl.
There's a genuine interest in the male subconscious of very awkward and slightly autistic women so it makes sense.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

There's a genuine interest in the male subconscious of very awkward and slightly autistic women so it makes sense.
probably some subconscious "protect fragile woman" signals going off with "make her wife now" mixed in occasionally

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

probably some subconscious "protect fragile woman" signals going off with "make her wife now" mixed in occasionally
Yeah probably, that and people have unironic clown girl fetishes these days now. Each their own honestly, I've seen worse sexual interests.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Yeah probably, that and people have unironic clown girl fetishes these days now. Each their own honestly, I've seen worse sexual interests.
are you not interested in some clussy ?

But for real
>show got a lot of exposure
>people noticed a remotely interesting female character
>r34 artists decided to join the ADC hypewagon by doing "their part"
>twitter / plebbit reacted "omg look they're lewding pomni, the clussy is back on menu"
>shit escalated in sort of a feedback loop until r34 artists found few character to lewd

Pattern old as the internet itself. To this day my fav example of this is nier automata. yes i played it for 2B's fat ass God knows how many fewer sales that game would make if not that hype around 2B and her r34 stuff

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i think the solution is to not make your females ugly as whatever the fuck PRIMOS is and not have it be soy and people will enjoy it

hell people like Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss despite it being gay as fuck and filled to the brim with horrid writing

(to be fair i only like the girls, theyre cute man give me a break)

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

are you not interested in some clussy ?

But for real
>show got a lot of exposure
>people noticed a remotely interesting female character
>r34 artists decided to join the ADC hypewagon by doing "their part"
>twitter / plebbit reacted "omg look they're lewding pomni, the clussy is back on menu"
>shit escalated in sort of a feedback loop until r34 artists found few character to lewd

Pattern old as the internet itself. To this day my fav example of this is nier automata. yes i played it for 2B's fat ass God knows how many fewer sales that game would make if not that hype around 2B and her r34 stuff
Considering the gaming industry these days is actively going out of its way to make every woman character ugly characters like 2B are refreshing I.e. intentionally made to be hot asf.

As for the clussy question, I don't get wanting to bone pomni (I've seen some tasteful cosplay accidentally mind you) though I never said no to clussy if it was offered...
I'm not a furfag, BUT (I absolutely would for Loona)
By Allah its a wolf

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.